Goodbye 2021, Hello 2022!
meteo*swift wishes you a Happy New Year 2022!
The beginning of a new year is always a nice time to look back at the path behind and the important events of the passed year. And it is even better if we do it together and celebrate the good news!
Looking back to 2021 we are proud of the ground covered and especially of the following achievements:
- The portfolio of plants for which we provide short-term power forecasts has grown up to 1000 and more!
- We have developed a recognized expertise for offshore wind forecasting as it now represents 1/3 of our wind portfolio,
- We signed our first contract in South America with Qair Brazil, successfully opening our activities in Latin America and thus expanding our business to a new continent,
- meteo*swift is now part of Greenbyte’s marketplace. As such our forecasts are fully integrated and available on our partner ‘s asset management platform, opening new business perspectives!
- Our sales team attended 6 tradeshows all around Europe, exhibiting in two of them (WindEurope Electric City 2022 in Copenhagen and ETCSEE – the Energy Trading Central & South Eastern Europe in Praha. ) It was so good to meet our customers and peers in person again,
- We also participated to two international missions with Business France (Export) in Eastern Europe and in South America, with the support of the Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes,
- Our team has grown also and we are now 17 passionate peoplededicated to innovating and improving our services with our growing customer base,
- Our comunity is growing, especially on linkedin where our page reached 1000 followers,
- We launched this blog 😉
- And most important of all: we had a lot of fun in the process! Despite the sanitary context, the team kept its spirits high! The year was packed with internal events, collective runs, parties, raclettes, ski weekend and seminars in the mountain around Grenoble!
That’s not too bad, isn’t it?
And it is all thanks to you, to our customers, our partners, and to the great people we have in our team at meteo*swift!
Ready to make 2022 an even better year?
To sum it up, 2021 in a few key figures:
Power plants in our forecasting portfolio
New continent: Latin America!
Talents in our fantastic team